Saturday, July 23, 2011

Two new kits and come back tomorrow for a freebie!!

Happy Saturday!

I still don't have a freebie, yet, but I will tomorrow!!  I just need to package it up and upload it to 4shared.

This week, I've had the please of working with 2 new fantastic kits; 'Water Fun' by Farynar's Wings and 'Mysterious Sea' by Lisete.
Both have the same theme, water, but are completely different styles.  I love the 'papery' feel of  'Water Fun'; it lends itself to the more whimsical layouts of summer-time fun.  I also love the more elegant feel of 'Mysterious Sea'; it lends itself to more romantic and mystical layouts.  Both would be excellent additions to your stash!

'Water Fun' by Farynar's Wings


And here's the layout that I did...





'Mysterious Sea' by Lisete
And my layout...

Thanks so much for looking!!  And, stayed tuned for the freebie tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment