Sunday, July 3, 2011

Some New Releases...

Hello everyone!  I don't have any freebies for you today, but I do have a few beautiful and cute new kits to share with you.

This first kit is so adorably cute that I had to use it for the monthly Sensational Siggies challenge over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.  The kit is 'Dino's Rule' by Farynar's Wings and, as you can see by my layout, dinosaurs aren't just for boys!  Her color palette really lends itself to either boy or girl layouts.

Here's my new siggy...
 And here's my layout...


The second kit is 'Tropical Punch' by Lisete.  I used it for my July desktop; I'm so happy every time I look at it; the colors are so beautiful and happy!  It's a perfect kit to scrap all of those summer photos.


The last kit I have to share is 'Stacked Vol. 3' by Alegna.  It's a template pack full of gorgeous stacked paper templates.  For this layout, I used Template 1 and 'Ali Oop' by Mandy King.


Thanks so much for looking and I promise I'll have a little freebie for you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment