Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Okay, I have quite a few new layouts to show you and kits to brag about, so let me get right to it!

First up is 'Apple Picking'.  I used Kathy Winters Designs kit 'Apple of My Eye' for this layout and it can be found in her store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.


Next is 'Good Witch or Bad Witch'.  I used 'Spookalicious' by Pebbles Jones for this layout and it can be found in her new store at ScrapGirls.


'Halloween 2005' was made using an awesome collab by Let Me Scrapbook, LightningBug Creations and Scrappy Cocoa called 'Smell My Feet'.  It can be found at theStudio.


I couldn't wait to scrap this photo and was able to work with A+ Designs and danimoy designs collab 'Happy Fallday', which had the perfect colors for a sunny fall layout.  It can be found at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, where A+ Designs is a guest designer for the month of October.


The last (but definitely not least), is 'My Princess Hair'.  I used another collab called 'A Beautiful Life' by mITSYBELLE and Ruby Lane Designs.  It can be found in mITSYBELLE's store at theStudio.

I also have a kit that's complete, just needs to be QC'd.  Once that goes into my store at theStudio, I'll be back with a quick page or two.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment