Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I've been a scrappin' fool lately!

Last weekend, my dh, 2 dd's, mil and I went to Coppal House Farm in Lee, NH.  It's home to the NH Corn Maze and we had a blast!  We also made a leaf pile and the girls had a great time jumping into it.
Lucky for me, I was able to scrap a few of those photos with some beautiful new kits.

Falling Leaves was scrapped using Kathy Winters Designs' newest kit 'Whispers of Autumn'.  It's an absolutely adorable kit full of fun flowers, leaves, pumpkins and even a scarecrow and blackbird!  It can be found at her Scrappity-Doo-Dah store.


Coppal House Farm was scrapped using the new collab kit 'Luscious Fall' by LightningBug Creations, mITSYBELLE and Moon Designs.  It has the feel of a vintage-y autumn with lots of browns, reds and deep oranges.  It can be found at theStudio.


Nature's Beauty was scrapped using Kris Myer's newest kit 'Whimsical Fall Refurbished'.  Again, lots of fall colors and beautiful elements.  It has a distinctive 'nature' feel to it, which I love.  It can be found in her Scrappity-Doo-Dah store.

I'll be back either later today or tomorrow with my brand new kit and a freebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment