Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Boy, I didn't realize how neglected my blog was!  I guess time does fly when you're having fun ;-)

I have taken a ton of photos in the past few months, so I'll have a lot of layouts to showcase.  Some of them will even include the newest member of our family, Lady!

Lady is a rescue dog that we took in all the way from Arkansas!  We got her right before Thanksgiving and she fits so perfectly into our family!  We did have a couple of mishaps where she thought the girls' stuffties were her personal chew toys, but other than that, she's been awesome.

We're currently fostering her, as she had heartworms and needed to be treated.  As soon as she gets a clean bill of health, we'll officially be adopting her!!

Anyway, I did do a layout - the first one in over a month - and I wanted to share it with you.

I used a fabulous new kit by Bekah E. Designs called 'Fan Favorite'.  And guess what?  You can get it for FREE!!  Just head on over to her blog and sign up for her newsletter.  Not only will you get the links to the ellies and papers, but links to get free styles and a free alpha, too!  How awesome is that?

Here's a preview of the kit -

http://bekahedesigns.com/blog/
And here's my layout -


Thank you so much for taking the time to look and read - now go get your FREE kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment