Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Guest Designer at SDD

Simple Girl Scraps is the guest designer for the month of June over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and I've gotten the privilege to work with her all month!!


The first kit I worked with is called 'Funky Fresh', a collab with 3 Lil' Monsters Designs.  It has funky, bright colors and tons of wonderful elements, including the cutest little sun and a string of clouds.



I had so much fun playing it with that I came up with 2 layouts!




I've also gotten the privilege to work with Mandy King for this month.  I love Mandy's designs and was so excited to work on a new kit called 'Tulip Tiptoe'.



I had so much fun with this kit, too!  The colors are perfect for Spring photos and I absolutely love the little birdies she's included.



Thanks so much for looking and make sure to hop on over to SDD to check out all of the new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment