Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NDC 2011 at theStudio - Mini kit freebie

Yippee!!  I've decided to join in the Next Designer Contest over at theStudio, which is going on throughout the month.  I really would like to take the plunge into designing and thought that this would be a perfect learning experience for me.  I did do it last year and had a blast!

Our first challenge was to come up with a mini kit containing 5 papers and 12 unique elements with 'Daybreak' as our theme.  Our color palette was made up of soft blues, pinks, purples and grays; perfect early morning colors!

Here's what I came up with - Daybreak mini
You can download it here, or click on the preview.



There are many, many talented entries, so go take a look in the gallery and grab a few freebies, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment