Sunday, September 25, 2011

'Fall Affair' by Bekah E. Designs

Well, I didn't make it to the 4th round in theStudio's Next Designer Contest :-(  I was a little sad when the results were posted, but I learned a lot and I can work on my designing a little more (using what I've learned).  It was a wonderful contest, full of super talented ladies, and I'm sure the judges had a hard time choosing only 10 contestants to go forward.

Anyway, recently I was able to work with an absolutely beautiful kit created by Bekah E. Designs called 'Fall Affair'.


 It has a very elegant feel to it and a beautiful color scheme featuring shades of teal, brown, rust and gold.  It's currently on sale for 40% off, so hurry over to her store at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and pick it up!

Here's a layout that I did using this wonderful kit...


I will be participating in a design contest over at Scrapping Fairytales starting October 1st, so be sure to come back and snag the freebies that I'll be making!

No comments:

Post a Comment