Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Okay, so I've not been as diligent as I had hoped with this blog!  Hopefully that will change over the next little bit.

Some exciting news - I am 1 of 3 winners of the Next Designer Contest over at theStudio!!  I can't believe I was chosen out of all of the wonderful and talented designers!  I really want to make them proud over there, so if you have any suggestions for kits, let me know!
When my store is up and running, I'll let ya'll know and give out the link(s).
Aaaa!  I'm still just so excited!!


I will also be posting about the Creative Teams that I'm privileged enough to be on.  When my designers have a new kit, I'll try to blog about it and show my layouts, as well as any freebies that I might create.



Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment